|Hey, This article is a stub. You can help Gumball Fanon Randomness Wiki by expanding it.|
"The Potion" is a Season 1 episode.
|U.S. air date:||TBA|
Anais along with Penny try to find a cure for a weird potion that caused illness to spread through Elmore.
- Anais Watterson
- Penny Fitzgerald
- Gumball Watterson
- Darwin Watterson
- Burger Cop
- Alan Keane
- Rocky Robinson
- Masami Yoshida
- Sarah G. Lato
- Tobias Wilson
- Tina Rex
- Carrie Kruger
- Clare Cooper
- [A bird is chirping and flying in the air until an arrow hits the poor bird thus killing it.]
Penny: Anais! I said shoot the doll I hang at the tree branch, not a bird! [Points her hand at the tree, sighs.]
Anais: [Puts the bow down] Can we just take a walk instead of doing archery? I know you said you want to hangout with me because Gumball is busy and you two promises to do archery today, but I have never played it before. Not to mention I just killed a bird.
Penny: I suppose that's not the only thing you've shot.
- [The camera zooms out, showing a pile of creatures stacked up.]
Anais: Oops. I didn't realize I'll turn into a murder in just seven minutes.
Penny: It's fine, let's go and get some fresh air.
- [Penny and Anais are walking together across the park and the lake.]
Anais: So, how was you relationship with my brother?
Penny: I wouldn't say it's good nor bad. Somewhat in between of misery and happiness.
Anais: You guys didn't seem to get along very well anymore. If I remember, I saw you keep getting annoyed by him.
- [Both of them stop walking.]
Penny: Wait, how did you know?
Anais: The writer said so.
Penny: Okay...? He apologized for it so everything is fine now I guess.
Anais: I wonder if he's actually busy or just using the word "busy" as an excuse.
Penny: He's definitely slacking off right now. Anyway, we aren't gonna waste up time by talking about him. Let's get to know each other more.
Penny: You know, by introducing like when we make a new friend.
Anais: Right. You're going to do it first.
Penny: Let's go somewhere we can sit and talk like an actual friend who have known for years.
- [Penny and Anais are shown sitting on a picnic table seats.]
Penny: I'm Penny Fitzgerald, a 12 years old girl who lives with my parents and my younger sister. Nice to meet you. [Shakes Anais's hand]
Anais: [Shakes Penny's hand awkwardly back] Is it necessary to shake someone's hand in a introduction? And you introduction sounds like someone from the first grade. Just introduce like a normal people.
Penny: A social awkward and a four years old kid shouldn't be telling someone older who socialize more how to do such stuff.
Anais: Excuse me?
- [Anais puts down her pen she used for writing in her little note book.]
Anais: I might be only four years old, but I take care of Gumball definitely better than you do by making him breakfast, hacking a security system in Darwin's domination to let him pass the entrance and helping him deliver gifts on the Sluzzle Tag day.
Penny: No need to bring up something from years ago. [Rolls her eyeballs] I'm Penny Fitzgerald, I'm 12 and lives with my parents along with my sister. Got it?
Anais: Yes, thank you. I'm Anais Watterson, a genius four years old kid who lives in a weird family of mine.
Penny: Finally, someone admitted their family is weird.
Anais: Well you should be more concerned how you are a monster lives under a shell for three years.
Penny: Hey, stop talking back to me!
Anais: You're starting it first!
- [They argue until a paper flies by and got stuck at Anais's face.]
Anais: [Takes the paper off her face and read it] Wait, what is this?
- [Penny confiscates it from Anais's hand.]
Penny: [Reads the content stated at the article] It say; "I will spread the potion so she can feel how I feel!". What does that mean?
Anais: There's a log date of this note. Look! [Points to the log date] 03-02-17 or the second day of March! This is written yesterday!
Penny: Don't be so suspicious, it might only be a dairy of a person who got rejected by his crush.
Anais: But why is it here?
Penny: Just put it in the trash. [Looks at her watch] Oh my gosh, I need to head home now. Goodbye!
Anais: I'm heading home too. Bye!
- [The camera zooms in to the Wattersons' house then it fades to Gumball's bedroom. Anais is staring at the paper.]
Anais: It's a threat or not?
Gumball: Anais just go to sleep already.
Darwin: Yea, rather than staring at the paper, you better get some sleep.
Anais: [Sighs as she climbs to the top bed] Fine.
- [The screens fades to black until an alarm clock is shown ringing. Anais closes the alarm, continuing her sleep until she realizes it's school time.]
Anais: Oh my gosh I need to get ready as fast I can! [She gets ready at a hyper speed, causing her to lose her balance when she goes into the school bus.]
Penny: Hey, Anais! [Pats the seat beside her.]
Anais: Hi, Penny. [Sits beside Penny] So I woke up late, tries to get everything done in a non-ordinary speed and now my head is shaking like an earthquake.
Penny: [Sneakers] That's funny. Wait a minute, your brothers don't wake you up?
Anais: I don't know, I don't see them anywhere.
Penny: They must have gone earlier.
Anais: Well I guess they are not the only people to go early to school. [The screen reveals that no one is in the bus besides Anais, Penny and Rocky.]
Penny: Hey Rocky! Where is everyone?
- [Rocky turns his face to them, and what they saw was shocking. Rocky dresses like a woman such as wearing lipstick and a fake hair. Anais and Penny were disgusted.]
Anais: [Whispers to Penny] Why the food would he do such weird thing?
Penny: The kids went to school earlier and Rocky dressed like a woman? What does that even mean?
Anais: There must be something going around. Like a zombie apocalypse caused by a plant but we're the only people who aren't infected by the virus.
- [As soon as the bus arrived, the school seems to be quite. Penny and Anais walk into the building but there was no one around.]
Anais: It's only 7:15 AM but school starts on 7:30. Why are they in the class already?
Penny: This is more complicated than I thought...
- [Penny walks in the class and she was pretty shocked with what she just saw. The whole class dressed as the oppose of themselves.]
Penny: Oh my god, what just happened to you all?
Carrie: Awh, it's nothing, just a change!
Gumball: Everything sucks.
Darwin: My life have been sucked in the void.
Alan: Who cares about how other people feel, my feelings are much more matter.
Penny: [Walks up to Gumball] Dude, what is going on?
Gumball: It doesn't matter, none of your business.
Penny: I'm being serious, tell me!
Gumball: Go ask someone else, you punk! [Pushes her]
Penny: [Walks to her seat] What the actual what? Everything's odd.
- [The school bell rings as the sign of lunch break. Anais and Penny walks together to the cafeteria.]
Anais: Remember the note we got? I guess-
Penny: -No way. No way. We got into an apocalypse and we're the only people saved from the illness.
Anais: I knew it! But why are we the only people who are aware of this situation?
Penny: Because usually the villain doesn't attack the main characters.
- Anais breaks the fourth wall by saying "The writer said so", referencing the people who think of the plot of the episode.
- Alternative designs of them are counted as the official design in the GRATISTICArtistic fanon world.
- Anais referencing to multiple episodes from the original episodes, such as:
- "Making him breakfast": The Responsible
- "Hacking a security system": The Safety
- "Helping him deliver gifts": The Lie
- The line "Like a zombie apocalypse caused by a plant" is a reference to Train To Busan.