|Hey, This article is a stub. You can help Gumball Fanon Randomness Wiki by expanding it.|
Rachel Wilson is a minor character in The Amazing World of Gumball. She is Tobias' older sister. She was Darwin's second love interest.
- "The Third": She can be seen in the hallway talking to Carrie.
- "The End": She can be seen in the schoolyard.
- "The Mystery": She is in the class album.
- "The Party": Her first (and so far only) major role. She is the hostess of the party.
- "The Genius": She appears briefly on one of the pop-up windows.
- "The Ape": She appears in the cafeteria.
- "The Curse": She is seen at Daisyland with her family.
- "The Fight": She can be briefly seen in the lunchroom.
- "The Internet": She appears again on one of the pop-up windows.
- "The Matchmaker": She is seen kissing Darwin in a flashback from "The Party."
Rachel and Tobias are sister and brother. There seems to be a lot of tension between them, as shown in "The Party," where Rachel refuses to allow Tobias and his friends to join her party, causing Tobias to threaten her to tell their parents if she didn't invite him and his friends.
The only kid (besides Gumball, Penny and Carrie) that Rachel likes is Darwin as shown in "The Party." When she was crying, Darwin offered to clean her house, prompting her to kiss him after a job well done.
Rachel and Carrie are shown to be good friends, as they were seen talking in the hallway in "The Third."
- Rachel's only major appearance was in "The Party," and since Ben Bocquelet and some other members of the staff dislike her, she is unlikely to have another large role.
- Her name and Tobias' are possibly an allusion to two of the characters from the Animorphs series.
- Rachel, her mother, Mrs. Jötunheim, Darwin (used to grow hair), Rob, the Orange Guards, Razor, the Manly Warrior, the Crocodile Woman, Dr. Butt, Carlton, Troy, Mr. Kreese, Donald, and the Human are the only characters on the show with real hair.
- She has made no official appearance since Season 1.
- Her name was revealed in "The Party."
- In the film The Amazing World of Gumball 2, she serves as the main antagonist, despite his role being small. She avenges Mr. Small for throwing him into the Void. She also antagonizes the Watterson family during the summer vacation. In the end, Rachel redeemed herself after Darwin returns her relationship, she is taken back into home by Tobias' parents.