| Miss Lucy Simian
| Character Information
Miss Simian is a supporting character in The Amazing World of Gumball. She teaches seventh grade at Elmore Junior High and has been doing so for over 300,000 years. Miss Simian absolutely despises Gumball and will do anything to ruin his mischievous plans. Principal Brown has a maddening crush on her and she gladly returns the feeling.
Miss Simian is a very, very old baboon. She has dark grey fur, and a homely primate face. She usually wears a pale brownish-red polka-dotted dress. Her body shape is similar to that of a baboon standing upright; her knuckles dangle very low to the floor, and she is very skinny. Her voice is raspy and cold, and she intimidates most of her students with her grumpy and uncaring attitude.
Miss Simian acts very grumpy and doesn't seem to care about her students in the least, especially Gumball, whom she hates with a passion. She is a vicious and sadistic woman, who takes great pleasure in giving out pop quizzes and outright lying to her students just so she doesn't get in trouble. Her nasty attitude is somewhat justified by the fact that she's been a teacher for over 300,000 years.
For whatever reason, Principal Brown is deeply in love with her and will do anything to please her.
The word "simian" in Miss Simian's name means monkey, which is accurate since Miss Simian is a baboon. The "miss" in her name indicates that she is not married.
- Banana Joe
- Tina Rex
- "You get an F minus -- in parenting!"
- "Are you aware that your husband isn't wearing any pants?"
- "Next! Oh, the Wattersons..."
- "You're not trying to cheat, are you, Gumb-- huh? Mmm... Who are you?"
- "...while the rest of us get on with class!"
- "GET HIM!!"
- "I have a surprise for you, children -- a surprise test! Hahahaha!"
- Gumball: "How do you sleep at night, Miss Simian?"
Miss Simian: "Like a baby!"
- A secret house party, eh? Hmm, I better tell Principal Brown.
- "This party is busted! Busted WIDE OPEN!"
- STILL avoiding the forest of doom.....
- kisses* *Door opens* Aaahh!!
- "Another F- for you peabrainy. Hahahahahah!"
- "No homework for the one who catches him!"
- Miss Simian is one of many characters to be created in CGI.
- Like most cartoon characters, Miss Simian has four fingers, while real apes have five.
- It is unknown how she could've healed from her accident in The Mystery, as she was supposedly badly injured. However, she could have healed fast like Principal Brown did.
Principal Brown is in love with Miss Simian and it is strongly hinted that she is in love with him too.